Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault are crimes that effect everyone in our community... you can be part of the solution!
HAVIN's prevention/ educational programs are available to Armstrong County social service agencies, churches, community groups, law enforcement, professional organizations and schools.
All programs are provided free of charge. To schedule a program, or for additional information on programs or services at HAVIN, please contact us or call 724-543-1180.
The following is a list of some of the programs offered:
- Acquaintance and Date Rape
- Anger Management
- Child Abuse- Sexual and Physical
- Conflict Resolution
- Dating Violence
- Developing Healthy Relationships
- Domestic Violence Prevention
- Drug Induced Sexual Assault
- Effects of Children Witnessing Domestic Violence
- Elder Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Identification and Prevention of abuse for people with developmental disabilities
- Personal Safety
- Sexual Assault Awareness
- Sexual Assault Prevention
- Sexual Harassment
- Statutory Sexual Assault
- Understanding Domestic Violence
If you are interested in a topic not listed, please call to see if it is available.